Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 38 Special plus P

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Choking Bidens

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Dead Taco

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
I want that 383 Magnum Challenger in Vanishing Point. I also prefer Metal, classic metal like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Van Halen ect.. So on this thread I am not a registered voter.

Vanishing Point Challenger was a 440. :-)
Are absolutely sure? I thought there was a quick scene where he stopped to make something and you could see a 383 emblem. I not 100% sure but I could sworn all these years it was a 383. Oh no matter these days I would take either one and love it. Beside the 383 makes a fine street motor. Those engines rev and they make big power with just a few changes. Plus they are bullet proof.

Metal or punk? Hmmm. Linda ronstadt, Grateful Dead, Mountain, Van Halen? Dead Boys vs. Slayer or maybe High on fire vs. Angry Somoans. Perhaps Lamb of God vs. The Exploited. The crazy thing now is they have subdivided all these genres into microgenres . Just like country ain't country anymore you Gotta describe them with more speścificity.

Metal or punk? Hmmm. Linda ronstadt, Grateful Dead, Mountain, Van Halen? Dead Boys vs. Slayer or maybe High on fire vs. Angry Somoans. Perhaps Lamb of God vs. The Exploited. The crazy thing now is they have subdivided all these genres into microgenres . Just like country ain't country anymore you Gotta describe them with more speścificity.
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom