Which Gun should I get to Carry?

Which Gun should I carry?

• Total voters
Thing is, you're choices are all over the board, you have the striker fired sr40c, the day/sa px4, and then a high end hk usp. What exactly are you after? looks or form?

Ruger LCP. I have had lots of different carry pieces but my LCP has the most miles on it of any of them. Its just so damn comfortable and it disappears into your pocket.

I would recommend an M&P compact. But the Beretta is a good choice, its the only compact that has a safety. Besides high end 1911s. Id prob recommend steering clear of sub compact glocks, thier accuracy isnt that great compared to other options on the market.
The choice is yours. Go to a range and rent several and try them out.

Last edited:
I voted something else. I wouldn't want you to pick off the poll. Go see how some feel and rent them to see how they shoot. If you're wondering about a particular gun and can't find one to rent just ask about it on here. Most members are willing to let you try them out if you're willing to feed them :) That's how I made up my mind last time I was in the market for a carry gun.

My new rule is not to carry anything that I don't mind dropping on the driveway... Not that I plan on dropping it, but let's just say crap happens.

Got a used G26- definitely not pretty, but at about four hundred bucks and already pre-scratched with night sights, it was a good choice. And the G17 mags I already have were compatible.

Personal choice- get whatever you like because I'm not the one that will be toting it around. I'd say anything in your list would be a good quality carry piece.

Back
Top Bottom