• Roni type stock over pistol

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gyppo

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
NRA Instructor
173   0
Reaction score
It has been a crazy few months and I have been lucky enough to stumble onto 2 lowers for an AR9 that I have been considering for years. A spikes that I found at Dahlonega Armory and a Quarter Circle 10 that I found at Georgia gun store.
The spikes is complete except for brace. And the QC10 will be in the sameness condition in a week waiting on delivery.
Through this, I ended up with an extra spikes upper and CMMG banshee barrel and bolt. The CMMG parts are the delayed rotating bolt.
I have several directions that I can go. The spikes AR9 that I built is blowback today and could be upgraded with the CMMG parts. I could look for another compatible lower or sell a complete blowback or complete delayed rotating bolt upper.

I shoot PCC a lot but my experience is solely with MPX. My MPX is perfect but it would be very expensive to replace if I break or kaboom it. It never malfunctions unless I make bad rounds or fail to clean it every thousand rounds.

If you have experience with Blowback or Delayed rotating bolt AR9s. Please tell me what you would do in my situation.
The spare upper that I might end up I with was not cheap but bought at regular prices so it does me no good to sell it now.

I do not want to pay above retail for a lower, I might stumble across another. It is crazy that I had been looking for an AR9 lower for years at a good deal and I only found one after prices went up.
I like that the spikes uses glock mags and the QC10 uses colt/uzi mags. The mag changes on both seem easier than an MPX and the mags are 1/4 the price.
Thanks for your replies.

Standard Lower, why change your manual of arms and belt/pouches?
2020_0627_16091600 (1).jpg

I bought a FoxtrotMike 9mm lower and pistol upper (2 different sellers) - So I'm in for under $500.

My twin 12yr old nieces are gonna love it - But you guys look kool too.

Yeah.................

Back
Top Bottom