• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Which of these is the least worthless junk scope ?

Thinking about it, I had a 4x Bushnell on a 22. It fogged up after a few years. Another reason I don't buy cheap scopes. You buy a good scope, you'll have it for life. If you sell gun, keep the scope. Unless the buyer wants to pay you well enough for it. You'll be better off in the long run. I don't buy the best. But decent equipment is a good investment.
I'd buy a Nikon or an old Redfield or Weaver scope. Those are decent. Or maybe an old Burris. I had an old friend that liked the Burris. I've been buying Leupold for a good while now, no problems. Buy once, cry once

Thinking about it, I had a 4x Bushnell on a 22. It fogged up after a few years. Another reason I don't buy cheap scopes. You buy a good scope, you'll have it for life. If you sell gun, keep the scope. Unless the buyer wants to pay you well enough for it. You'll be better off in the long run. I don't buy the best. But decent equipment is a good investment.
I'd buy a Nikon or an old Redfield or Weaver scope. Those are decent. Or maybe an old Burris. I had an old friend that liked the Burris. I've been buying Leupold for a good while now, no problems. Buy once, cry once
Which is very true. However I have $0 to spend and don't really want to sell something to buy an optic which is just going to be used for fun. Free may not be the the best, but it's cost effective :)

Which is very true. However I have $0 to spend and don't really want to sell something to buy an optic which is just going to be used for fun. Free may not be the the best, but it's cost effective :)
It certainly can be. Look at the old Redfields and Weavers. They are a bargain at today's prices

Back
Top Bottom