Which one? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

fslc94

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
328   0
Reaction score
Looking at getting my 1st suppressor. I believe I have it narrowed down to Rugged Obsiden 9, or Dead Air Wolfman? What say the expert? Other choices🤷🏻‍♂️? Thanks for the help!

What are you planning on using it for? Pistol caliber? Pistol? Rifle? Kind of an open ended question need more parameters
I really only shoot 9mm, 22lr, 22mag, 556 and 7.62x39. It would mostly be on like a Ruger PCC 9mm and 22lr /mag rifle length.

I really only shoot 9mm, 22lr, 22mag, 556 and 7.62x39. It would mostly be on like a Ruger PCC 9mm and 22lr /mag rifle length.
are you looking for a 1 suppressor option? the rugged will suppress the pistol stuff including rimfire...user serviceable. I wouldn't shoot rimfire through the wolfman.

you need a 22lr suppressor, a pistol suppressor, and a centerfire rifle can.

are you looking for a 1 suppressor option? the rugged will suppress the pistol stuff including rimfire...user serviceable. I wouldn't shoot rimfire through the wolfman.

you need a 22lr suppressor, a pistol suppressor, and a centerfire rifle can.
Yeah that’s not an option for me, I’m not jumping that deep and giving Uncle Joe 200x3 for silly stamps. I’m looking for one do it all(mostly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom