• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which one? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rimfire through a non-rimfire can isn't advisable. Rimfire is extremely dirty and lead build up will be an issue, not to mention that a non-rimfire can will not be anywhere near as quiet.

For the other stuff, you could get a multi-cal can like the Rugged Alaskan or Silencerco Omega 36M.

I would definitely get a dedicated 22 can. They are pretty low cost (relatively speaking) and are so much better than trying to run a full-sized pistol can on a 22.

I always tell people to get a 22 can first, before they do anything else. They are the most fun and economical way to shoot suppressed and there's no need for extra mounts, boosters, etc.

I love my SilencerCo SWR Spectre. It's easy to disassemble no matter how many rounds I put through it, and it works really well.

Once you have 22 sorted it's a lot easier to find a multi-caliber can for pistol and low-power rifle use.

I got a DA Wolfman as my first and I am very happy with it. Great for 9mm, occasionally run it on my mk18 and that's fun. Waiting for a 5/8x24 muzzle brake so I can shoot 7.62x39 with it. If anything ever happens to it, warranty repairs are done at KGM in Norcross. Not going to shoot 22 with it as I don't want to clog it up and make it an issue for other calibers. It's as close to a do-all-that-I-need can as there is. Can't speak to the others, but it seems like every one of the 9mm cans is a good choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom