Which upper ? PSA, BCA, or Ceratac

PSA=“Please Ship Already”: they can move as slow as molasses but never had a problem otherwise.

Walther, had issues with four of six handguns. All issues were resolved in two weeks or less.

Bushmaster, one out of three was inaccurate. After three phone calls, they s were not me a RA number/box/shipping label. They rebarreled it.

S&W, a Kay or Kate Fredette called me a liar once; otherwise I have been treated well when I needed service.

Beretta thanked me profusely for the hundreds of $$”s I spent the previous day but pointed out I had done nothing for them that day.

Colt, polite and courteous but could not give me a time frame for refinishing a LW Commander.

Ruger, the AZ facility treated me like family but the Yankee end treated me like a red-headed stepchild.

PSA=“Please Ship Already”: they can move as slow as molasses but never had a problem otherwise.

Walther, had issues with four of six handguns. All issues were resolved in two weeks or less.

Bushmaster, one out of three was inaccurate. After three phone calls, they s were not me a RA number/box/shipping label. They rebarreled it.

S&W, a Kay or Kate Fredette called me a liar once; otherwise I have been treated well when I needed service.

Beretta thanked me profusely for the hundreds of $$”s I spent the previous day but pointed out I had done nothing for them that day.

Colt, polite and courteous but could not give me a time frame for refinishing a LW Commander.

Ruger, the AZ facility treated me like family but the Yankee end treated me like a red-headed stepchild.
Well guess its good/bad with each company and different results based on individual experiences. Slow shipping is def a pet peeve of mine, prob just gonna get the 9mm upper anyway. Cheaper to shoot anyway, but I still need the BOOOOOM !!!!

Back
Top Bottom