Which upper ? PSA, BCA, or Ceratac

cmshoot thank you for sharing your experiences with PSA receivers. Have these various issues occurred with every single item you have handled or have they been random?

cmshoot thank you for sharing your experiences with PSA receivers. Have these various issues occurred with every single item you have handled or have they been random?

Not with every single PSA receiver I’ve handled.

During a class, I rarely know what the brands of guns are that are running fine. If the student isn’t having an issue, then I usually don’t have a reason to monkey with their gun. I’m more concerned about the software than I am the hardware.

The issues that I mentioned above that I’ve seen with PSA’s, I’ve never seen with BCM, SOLGW, Sionics, LWRC, Centurion, etc. I have seen these issues in various forms from PSA, DPMS, Anderson, S&W, Bushmaster, RRA, Armalite, etc.

If we get away from solely talking about uppers, I can compile a list of additional issues that actually caused problems: gas keys coming loose, out of spec chambers, all sorts of out of spec lower issues (trigger pin holes, mag wells). Again, never seen these issues with the “quality” brands I listed.

CBR600 CBR600 what price are you finding on the PSA uppers? I went to their website but it showed out of stock. I might be able to find you a better option within your budget.
From $250-$300. I'm still trying to decide between 223/556 or 9mm. Looking at Foxtrot Mike FM9, CMMG radial delayed blowback, or a bunch of different 223/556 options. I just got a lower from C CBH and lower parts from rightobear.com, so trying to see the " quality " of the cheaper uppers. I will def be getting a premium BCG with good staking and my buffer/spring/stock/brace will depend on caliber and length of barrel. You guys insight has been very helpful.

Lord no! I got out of there A.S.A.P. I didn’t actually see the woman run into him and didn’t stick around to explain that to anyone.
Smart man. Got no time to be going on Judge Judy. Now back to the topic of uppers, which is why I was asking you about PSA. Have you ever had a problem with their parts or any other gun company ?

Back
Top Bottom