• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whining about prices is annoying!

We need price controls now! I mean, what are these mods doing anyway? They should check every ad's prices to make sure that they aren't too high, say check them against 1996 pricing and if they are too high, BAN HAMMER!

What say you all in the price whining peanut gallery that is the ODT Price Militant?

We need price controls now! I mean, what are these mods doing anyway? They should check every ad's prices to make sure that they aren't too high, say check them against 1996 pricing and if they are too high, BAN HAMMER!

What say you all in the price whining peanut gallery that is the ODT Price Militant?
We should protest outside of some of the SCOTUS judges personal homes. Maybe draw clothes hangers on the street to stop this abortion of a thread.

no 30 30s over 400 bucks

In!!

Back
Top Bottom