• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whitehouse Classifies Fort Hood Masacre as Workplace Violence?

Should Military Members be allowed to carry firearms in the vehicles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not only can they not have it, bit they have to check it into the armory if they want their hunting rifle say close by. And if there are any current our former amorers on here please correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard horror stories from guys that kept rifles in the on base armory. Find would be shoot and not cleaned. On the flip side of carrying on base is I've ben that drunk in the barracks and probably at timesagood thing I couldn't have one. Well enough rambling. Merry Christmas

Not only can they not have it, bit they have to check it into the armory if they want their hunting rifle say close by. And if there are any current our former amorers on here please correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard horror stories from guys that kept rifles in the on base armory. Find would be shoot and not cleaned. On the flip side of carrying on base is I've ben that drunk in the barracks and probably at timesagood thing I couldn't have one. Well enough rambling. Merry Christmas

The way it works nowadays, If you found that your rifle had been shot, the armorer, his help, and the chain of command could end up fired. Any weapon stored in the arms room is a sensitive item. Especially POW's, and nobody would be authorized to sign it out except the owner.Now as far as any and everyone playing with it in the arms room, thats another problem in of itself.

I dont think that they should be allowed in the barracks, because privates still get wasted and do dumb things. And guys shouldn't be concealed carrying. But I don't see the harm in letting us keep a loaded pistol in the car. As of right now on bragg, it has to be enroute to the range, and the gun has to be unloaded and locked in a case.

If a civilian cannot carry a firearm in their vehicle, then neither should a servant of the citizenry. Everyone under the same law.

If a civilian cannot carry a firearm in their vehicle, then neither should a servant of the citizenry. Everyone under the same law.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Civilians should be able to CC on post too. Think how many casualties could have been saved if Maj Hassan yelled "Allah Akbar" and five troops drew pistols.

"Allah Akbar!"
"At ease the ****, sir" drawing concealed pistol.

At least the kids there that day would have had a shot (so to speak) of stopping a massacre.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Civilians should be able to CC on post too. Think how many casualties could have been saved if Maj Hassan yelled "Allah Akbar" and five troops drew pistols.

"Allah Akbar!"
"At ease the ****, sir" drawing concealed pistol.

At least the kids there that day would have had a shot (so to speak) of stopping a massacre.

"At the **** ease, Sir." LOL... Hghunter would be the only one that voted "no." to allow troops to defend themselves. Then voted "yes" for Obama.

I voted no because military personnel were the only ones included. If the right extended to civilians I would vote yes. I think it is dangerous to extend rights of the people to only one group of citizens while excluding others.

I voted no because military personnel were the only ones included. If the right extended to civilians I would vote yes. I think it is dangerous to extend rights of the people to only one group of citizens while excluding others.

Yeah but it is a military post not a civilian post. You can't even enter it without written permission.

then we shouldnt have to fund it either.

When was the last time you told someone on welfare how to spend their money? Or told the government who they could bail out. We fund alot of things we have no control over. Why should the military be any different. Yeah we need Suzie homemaker telling the military how to conduct operations.

Back
Top Bottom