• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who Actually Went to the College They Are a Fan of?

Did you or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep. It's the only reason I can see for cheering or jeering a team. Even considering I'm an Alumni of NU, I still don't get anything out of victories and don't suffer in any real way with a defeat. Rabid fans need a life of their own. Vicariously living would seem to get old.

I came, saw, partied, graduated from UGA, and still go back for most home games. Not trying to bash Tech (it really is a good school and not a threat in football as long as they run triple option), but I feel like they have by far the most non-alumni fans. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of redneck UGA, Auburn, Alabama, etc fans that never even dreamed of going to college, but I always get a good laugh when I see somebody in a Tech shirt that is very obviously NOT an engineer.

Here's to hoping the Dawgs will get back on track and beat SC this weekend!

I went to U of Miami full time for 2 years and then spent the next 5 graduating part time (got a full time job after my second year that would pay more than my degree). I loved going to those games!

Yep. It's the only reason I can see for cheering or jeering a team. Even considering I'm an Alumni of NU, I still don't get anything out of victories and don't suffer in any real way with a defeat. Rabid fans need a life of their own. Vicariously living would seem to get old.

This, a million times over.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_09_07_ne9a8ava.jpg

Go Jets!!!!

Back
Top Bottom