• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who Actually Went to the College They Are a Fan of?

Did you or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't attend UGA, but at least its in the state that I live in. And I have plenty of family members and friends who are alumni.

I don't get the folks who are fans of schools outside the state. AND they didn't attend that school....just bandwagon fans.

I didn't attend UGA, but at least its in the state that I live in. And I have plenty of family members and friends who are alumni.

I don't get the folks who are fans of schools outside the state. AND they didn't attend that school....just bandwagon fans.

Why UGA, not GT, GSU, Kennesaw State, etc.

I've never understood why geography even plays role...

Yep. It's the only reason I can see for cheering or jeering a team. Even considering I'm an Alumni of NU, I still don't get anything out of victories and don't suffer in any real way with a defeat. Rabid fans need a life of their own. Vicariously living would seem to get old.
Yesssss x2

Very happy with my school and they are my football team in good and bad

Gators.jpg

Ill I've got to say is I am ready to watch some Cocks get beat. That doesn't sound right guess ill just stick with go dawgs

Why UGA, not GT, GSU, Kennesaw State, etc.

I've never understood why geography even plays role...

I chose UGA because of family members and friends that attended there. I don't know anyone personally that attended GT or GSU. I attended KSU for a few semesters and their football program is getting geared up now....I'm excited for it to start!

Back
Top Bottom