• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who do ya'll buy gold from that you can trust not to sell you................

I'm considering investing in some now that paper currency looks to be going the way of the DODO.

And Thank you.
Especially since the Fed decided to go all “Nigerian Prince” and mint a One trillion dollar coin ? Lol.
Them SOB’s are really showing their idiocy now….if they think this will help, they are really whacked !

Clown World: D.C. Elites Consider Minting ‘Trillion-Dollar Coin’ to Game Debt Limit
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2...ting-trillion-dollar-coin-to-game-debt-limit/

Especially since the Fed decided to go all “Nigerian Prince” and mint a One trillion dollar coin ? Lol.
Them SOB’s are really showing their idiocy now….if they think this will help, they are really whacked !

Clown World: D.C. Elites Consider Minting ‘Trillion-Dollar Coin’ to Game Debt Limit
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2...ting-trillion-dollar-coin-to-game-debt-limit/
1633536279966.png

Gold plated lead?
Gold plated lead would either be significantly lighter than a pure gold coin, or significantly larger while maintaining the same weight. What you have to watch out for is gold plated tungsten, as tungsten has almost the same density as gold. That being said, and as other have already, JM Bullion, APMEX, etc. JM is my go-to website for the stuff.

Also, if you don't already have silver then get silver instead. As underpriced as gold is, silver is even more underpriced. Silver and platinum are better buys than gold and palladium right now.

Gold plated lead would either be significantly lighter than a pure gold coin, or significantly larger while maintaining the same weight. What you have to watch out for is gold plated tungsten, as tungsten has almost the same density as gold. That being said, and as other have already, JM Bullion, APMEX, etc. JM is my go-to website for the stuff.

Also, if you don't already have silver then get silver instead. As underpriced as gold is, silver is even more underpriced. Silver and platinum are better buys than gold and palladium right now.
Roger that.

Yeah silver is basically on sale right now. Last year it dropped to around $12.00 an OZ. Then it went close to $30.00 a month ago. I was actually dreading buying at $30.00 and up. I'm glad its down now. I'm far from done buying and I like buying for less.

Back
Top Bottom