• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who do you recommend to cut a barrel/engrave a lower?

Nonliberal Nonliberal - Great response to Dale's questions and I appreciate that you didn't back away from the issues. I see Dale quite often in and around Lake Wedowee... he seems to be a good dude as well, but he had a job to do and I think you both came out of it okay. From what I have seen and heard, you are just too damn good, kind, and caring to be a politician anyway!!
Thank you
I learned a lot from running and did pretty well. You're right though, I figured out a ways into it that I didn't belong there. Too many snakes in the grass over there for me.
I think I got into it for the right reasons but by the time it was over it had changed me. I wasn't as jolly as I was before. I had gained a general distrust for people and I found out I had enemies I didn't know were there before. It was a good learning experience that I care not to repeat but I think maybe it inspired some folks around me to get involved. I didn't lose anything but a little money and we achieved what I set out to do. Paulette Rakestraw is no longer my rep and the guy that took her place is good enough, for now. I can see how politics can ruin a man and I hope it doesn't happen to Joseph.

Thank you
I learned a lot from running and did pretty well. You're right though, I figured out a ways into it that I didn't belong there. Too many snakes in the grass over there for me.
I think I got into it for the right reasons but by the time it was over it had changed me. I wasn't as jolly as I was before. I had gained a general distrust for people and I found out I had enemies I didn't know were there before. It was a good learning experience that I care not to repeat but I think maybe it inspired some folks around me to get involved. I didn't lose anything but a little money and we achieved what I set out to do. Paulette Rakestraw is no longer my rep and the guy that took her place is good enough, for now. I can see how politics can ruin a man and I hope it doesn't happen to Joseph.

Sent you a PM DOBB Defense.

Back
Top Bottom