Who has one in stock?

Dchance

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
43   0
Reaction score
Good day fellow members. I am currently looking for a M5 (308) lower receiver, prefer an Aero as the rest of the build is Aero. Looking for a shop on the south side as I don't really have time to drive up to the north side and possibly getting stuck in traffic. If anyone knows of a good shop with good prices please feel free to share. Or if someone might have one laying around they haven't done anything with. Thanks for reading and everyone have a great day.
David

Not sure if this helps or not but I think it's a good deal if you don't mind a transfer.

Yeah I seen that as well. Trying to say every penny I can so trying to avoid transfer fees and such. Those extra pennies saved will be going towards a really good scope. If I can get it all together and finished by rifle deer season she just might be used this season, but sometimes things don't go as planned 😂. Thanks for the thought.

We keep them in stock at TruPrep in Marietta, both anodized black and FDE, but we are on the NW side.
Thanks for the reply. Yall are one of the few stores that I have had in mind. The shop is about 45 minutes to an hour away depending on traffic. And we all know how Atlanta traffic is 🤣🤣. I visited the website but I only see lowers for the ar15 platform not the ar10. I am looking for an Aero as everything else is Aero except for the barrel and handguard. If you can give some extra info it would be appreciated.
Thanks,
David.

Worth the drive to TruPrep.!
I have been informed on that a few times. I have yet to visit them but it's on the list of places. The only downside I see is making sure I only go with enough funds to get what I need. If I came home with many extras that wasn't on the list the wife might have something to say. As we found out about a month ago we are going to be grandparents 🤯🤯.

Thanks for the reply. Yall are one of the few stores that I have had in mind. The shop is about 45 minutes to an hour away depending on traffic. And we all know how Atlanta traffic is 🤣🤣. I visited the website but I only see lowers for the ar15 platform not the ar10. I am looking for an Aero as everything else is Aero except for the barrel and handguard. If you can give some extra info it would be appreciated.
Thanks,
David.

The website isn’t as up-to-date as employee knowledge! LOL

However, stock is always fluid. What is in stock this morning maaaaay not be in stock this afternoon!

We have Aero M5 lowers in stock, in both anodized black, and FDE Cerakote. For a little extra we can Cerakote one in most any color you want.

Back
Top Bottom