• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who needs a job? Dobbs Defense will be hiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am assuming you are looking for a full time guy, sadly I cant leave my current job at the moment.

But i am looking for a Saturday job, and have already started putting my resumè out there.
I am a couple semesters away from an MET degree from southern poly, I have a background in machining/fabrication, and CAD design. Even have some experience designing gun accessories for ATI Gunstocks.

Shoot me a message if you think you could use someone on Saturdays.

Can I bring my service dog with me if I'm hired?View attachment 291612

Do you meet the listed criteria? If so, yes. Not to be rude but I am also assuming it's a dog that assists you with some function in life and not a dog that services you. This is true?

I am assuming you are looking for a full time guy, sadly I cant leave my current job at the moment.

But i am looking for a Saturday job, and have already started putting my resumè out there.
I am a couple semesters away from an MET degree from southern poly, I have a background in machining/fabrication, and CAD design. Even have some experience designing gun accessories for ATI Gunstocks.

Shoot me a message if you think you could use someone on Saturdays.

Hmmm...

Do you meet the listed criteria? If so, yes. Not to be rude but I am also assuming it's a dog that assists you with some function in life and not a dog that services you. This is true?

Hmmm...

Actually Katie is up for adoption. She is great with people and kids. However, she is an alpha beast towards other female dogs. As for me, I meet most of the qualifications, but Dallas is a big trek for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom