Who wants a RIA .22TCM /9MM Tactical

I have since I heard about it in January. I wish I had the funds to even be on the lookout for one but they will still be here when I'm ready to snag one.

I think this cartridge will really shine when the pistols have SMG style brothers for it, compact magazines, handgun to rifle compatibility.Essentially making the 22wmr what it ought to be since it has such trouble in many semi-atuomatics.

I think this cartridge will really shine when the pistols have SMG style brothers for it, compact magazines, handgun to rifle compatibility.Essentially making the 22wmr what it ought to be since it has such trouble in many semi-atuomatics.

YES. I agree.

Maybe an AR pistol build!?!?! I'd be on that.

YES. I agree.

Maybe an AR pistol build!?!?! I'd be on that.

No, Ar pistols in smaller calibers don't really shrink much other than if they forgo a gas system you see some 5" barrels. More like a folding stock gun with a properly sized magwell, essentially a mp5. PDW's are a strange beast that you either just like or have to be a super-operator to want to own one.

It's a sweet platform and a sweet round but ammo cost is too much for my taste.

More people, police, and military get into PDW rounds the cheaper they will get. unfortunately PDW's are kind of a "one man team" weapon, almost intentionally due to their purpose(compact personal defense with high cap capability for suppressive fire if needed, and pistol compatibility for times when ammo gets tight since you don't have another team and Humvee with ammo stored in it), so Police and Military won't use them that much. (military doesn't often do 1 man mission and even if they do, you only arm 1 guy so not alot of products needed)(police are not super operators who need small weapons that are also capable of suppressive fire and rarely get in fights long enough to need pistol to rifle caliber compatibility).

Some people have reported that some pilots, I assume from germany?, were carrying the mp7's in case they became stranded.

Last edited:
I think I remembered seeing the ammo for sale at AO. Not 100% sure on that though.

As for a Glock barrel, wouldn't the cartridge be a bit too long for such a thing?

Back
Top Bottom