Who wants to take me deer hunting?

I would say Atljetmech tried to do weird things to me but I made sure he would never physically beable to anymore!

i40.tinypic.com_14ju8aw.jpg

It would take a lot more than a six pack.

My question to you would be:
If I took you hunting deep in the woods and you woke up with a sore ass, would you tell anyone?

I would say Atljetmech tried to do weird things to me but I made sure he would never physically beable to anymore!

i40.tinypic.com_14ju8aw.jpg

:scared: :shocked: Why's it gotta be like that bro??? I thought we were cool. :lol:

Get in on a pig hunt too if you can, they're more fun and no limit to the killing!

You do know Piggy ended up falling off a cliff and cracking his skull on a rock. All this after the frenzy of the hunt.

Anybody tried that with me would be splayed out on the fork of a wild Dogwood and skinned with a flint knife, then roasted on a spit as the sun set over a raging bonfire; occasionally basted with the renderings of the days hunt. :grey:

I will not: go gentle into the night!

Last edited:
^ This. Anybody want to throw a beginners hunting party? I would provide a bottle of Jack at the campsite the night after, or throw someone some cash. I have been hunting 1 time and saw nothing. Want to learn to hunt so bad.

It absolutely bothers me that so many people want to learn how to hunt but have no place to go and nobody to show them the ropes. Everyone who wants to hunt should be able to go. Last season I took a friend hunting and he shot his first deer. To me this was one of the best hunting trips I have ever taken. Taking a mature buck is great but watching someone else take their first deer is even better...Especially when you put them in the spot. I have taught my friend a good deal over the past couple years. He was already a crack shot with a rifle so deer behavior and being prepared were the main focus of our conversations.

If I had a place to take guests I would be glad to take you.. We just lost our 856 acres here in Douglasville. We hunted that place for 27 years. It was right next door to Sweetwater park. I could take guests anytime I wanted. It was also 5 minutes from my house. Sucks losing it, but I saw the writing on the wall last year and joined a club in South Ga. We have 5,000 acres and a great camp, but guests must pay a daily fee and no guests in November.

I have been deer hunting for 33 years. I'm not going to sit here and tell you all that I'm the man or the expert or whatever but I do have lots of experience and if I can tell you one simple piece of advice I am going to tell you to watch the wind. If the wind isn't right, 99/100 times you will never see a mature buck.

Back
Top Bottom