• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who Will ‘Bama hire as Saban’s replacement?

Alabama’s next coach is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ahh the Alabama arrogance...I love...ya'll thinking that EVERYBODY would die to have the job....well...the BEST candidate already said no!!!....ya'll are going to dig out a second string....who doesn't mind following Saban....no legitimate coach would want that job

ahh the Alabama arrogance...I love...ya'll thinking that EVERYBODY would die to have the job....well...the BEST candidate already said no!!!....ya'll are going to dig out a second string....who doesn't mind following Saban....no legitimate coach would want that job
Seems you got the arrogance part down

Clemson put in Dabo’s contract an increased buyout clause specifically if he leaves to go to Alabama. I wonder why they did that.

My thoughts:
Kirby - this was their first phone call but it ain’t happening. UGA money > UA Money. He’s home. He’s got it running like an oiled machine.
Lane - he’s listening and his agent is about to get a fat raise, but Bama will decide against it unless the first 4 reject them.
Dabo - He’s tired of Clemson fans and needs a change. Big chance it’s him. His sanctimonious ass will fit right in.
Dan Lanning - 2nd choice after Dabo. This is my worst fear. Dude can coach, and he’ll poach 1/2 of UGAs staff.
James Franklin - 10 Years at PSU but ain’t done squat. SEC Experience, and a bit of an asshole. Perfect for Alabama.
Steve Sarkisian - he’s about to get a BIG raise after his agent finished calling folks tonight. Stays at UT and his kid gets an oil patent.
Mike Novell - gets him the hell out of the ACC. 3rd choice.
Stephen a Smith is a perfect fit

Back
Top Bottom