• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who Will ‘Bama hire as Saban’s replacement?

Alabama’s next coach is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They hired the Washington husky coach has 100 wins 12 lose record . Welcome to SEC see how that record goes
Oh yeah it will be much different. I’m sure there are quite a few great players and recruits about to hit the portal…Maybe, maybe not…

As is, Bama could be a very good team again next season. With Saban gone nobody expects them to win it all, but they do have a deep roster of talent.

That is something DeBoer isn’t used to seeing, as his Huskies team was made up of 3 stars and a mix of whatever. He did pretty good with them, though it is a mostly weak conference. Still, he took them to the national championship game in his 2nd year.

I think he has potential as a coach. I don’t see him as the one to sustain Bama’s greatness in future years, but as a temporary fix that should be able to keep Bama from embarrassing themselves and keep them somewhat relevant. JMO. For all I know he could be the next great thing. Everybody kept talking about Lanning at Oregon but DeBoer beat Lanning in 3 times facing him, so who knows?

And Go Dawgs!

Bunch a internet coaches.. but y’all sitting your drunk , pilled up assize at home not coaching anything except your wives on how to make a potted meat and mayo sammich

Bammer gonna finish 4th in the sec next season. I heard somewhere east and west ain't gonna matter for the sec championship now and will be a play off game. Bammers ain't gonna know how to act

Doesn't really matter everyone starting on the roster is leaving. Player portal for the loss.

Been a good run but it looks like it is over.

RTR!

What did what taste like? The having the most win record consecutive wins in SEC history? The back to back championships or one of the other records uga broke?
Lmto.. naw man you know the REAL ANSWER.. stop trying to divert ..
btw sice ya wanta talk about THE MOSTEST.. who won the MOZTEST GAMES BETWEEN BAMA & GOERGEE.. also between the 2 teams who the MOSTEST NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP’S

From looking at the majority of these responses in this thread.. ima gone out on the limb and looks like 95% of the folks in this thread played WATERBOY, BENCH WARMERor the real tough job of CHEERLEADING FOR US REAL MEN.. hey can you you Georgee boys bring me a cup of GATORADE

Back
Top Bottom