• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's your Cinderella?

Dogwood

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
95   0
Reaction score
Mine's obvious if you're familiar with Col Reb but who's your pick to ruin Kentucky's dream season.

COMEBACK FOR THE AGES
The Rebels erased a 17-point halftime deficit to knock off the BYU in the First Four game in Dayton Tuesday to advance to the second round in Jacksonville. Ole Miss scored 62 points in the second half, which was the most points scored in the second half of a NCAA game since 2007. The Rebels shot 30 percent in the first half and 60 in the second to finish the game at 45 percent. It was the first 17-plus point deficit over come in the tournament since Ohio State rallied from 17 down to knock off Tennessee in 2007. Ole Miss scored 50 points in the last 14:07 of its win vs. BYU for a rate of 141.7 points per 40 minutes.

Mine's obvious if you're familiar with Col Reb but who's your pick to ruin Kentucky's dream season.

COMEBACK FOR THE AGES
The Rebels erased a 17-point halftime deficit to knock off the BYU in the First Four game in Dayton Tuesday to advance to the second round in Jacksonville. Ole Miss scored 62 points in the second half, which was the most points scored in the second half of a NCAA game since 2007. The Rebels shot 30 percent in the first half and 60 in the second to finish the game at 45 percent. It was the first 17-plus point deficit over come in the tournament since Ohio State rallied from 17 down to knock off Tennessee in 2007. Ole Miss scored 50 points in the last 14:07 of its win vs. BYU for a rate of 141.7 points per 40 minutes.

Hotty Toddy! Class of '93 here. I'm all about the Rebs!!

The Dawgs will have to play the best game of the season to beat sparty. Georgia state is hyped up too, but I think Baylor will beat them easily. Maybe I'm wrong.

Mine may be out in the first round

I know exactly what you mean - I could see that easily happening with Louisville. This years Cards are one of the most inconsistent teams I can remember, and that was before we had our Sr point guard kicked off the team. Unless Pitino and players can turn a miracle, Sweet 16 is probably best case scenario for us.

Someone mentioned Georgia State. I have a lot of respect for Kevin Ware and what he went though with the Cards in 2013. With a bone sticking out of his leg, he kept telling the players "I'm fine, just win this game. JUST WIN THIS GAME!". The young man has guts the size of Texas and I would love to see him and GA ST make some noise.

MRS SAR 6114...................oh, wait.........this is about basketball.

Go wild dogs.....no....Blue cats....no........dirt Devils........no......

Hell I don't know..............whoever.............

Back
Top Bottom