• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why are some cops still douche bags?

Kman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Trying to escape from Atlanta!!
279   0
Reaction score
I know they’ve had it rough for being targeted by everyone the past few years, but why are some cops still Douche bags? It definitely doesn’t win them any support from me. Maybe the ones that are Douche bags can’t figure that out or they were born with a stick up there ass? Who knows??

I know they’ve had it rough for being targeted by everyone the past few years, but why are some cops still Douche bags? It definitely doesn’t win them any support from me. Maybe the ones that are Douche bags can’t figure that out or they were born with a stick up there ass? Who knows??
Deputies always treat me very well . They have cut me slack on afew occasions.
GSP and game wardens are the worst though. I don’t have anything nice to say about them.
To answer your question though.... I think GSP and Georgia game wardens are pretty self righteous and over zealous (There are exceptions of course) . They think they are a different class or something idk.

I just have to say you could replace your
question with “people” instead of cops.
“Why are some people still douche bags?”
I have met quite a few cops on here and have had great dealings with them. I have also met some in life that are definitely douche bags. But I will say I have met a lot more people that were douche bags that were not cops.

Same reason people in other professions are douche bags. Just how some folks are till they resolve whatever issue they've got
This is what I am thinking, just like every profession, you have the miserable individuals you have to work with occasionally.

I just have to say you could replace your
question with “people” instead of cops.
“Why are some people still douche bags?”
I have met quite a few cops on here and have had great dealings with them. I have also met some in life that are definitely douche bags. But I will say I have met a lot more people that were douche bags that were not cops.
Agreed, we all have a douche bag we have to deal with on occasion in every profession. Some people can’t help themselves.

I'm from New York City, and not all the Cops were bad, but the Under Cover Cops were more like Criminals, they would best your ass for anything I don't care what your skin color you were they just took pleasure in kicking your butt, they would beat you until you couldn't walk.

Back
Top Bottom