Why are you still using that mouse gun caliber?

There's always some one out that has to tout they have the biggest and all others are puny. Wasn't it confirmed that they are usually compensating for something else?

All jokes aside, 9mm will get a job done. Hit them where it hurts & don't use fmj. A good expanding bullet will still kill even in 9mm.

Now I do own a 10mm AR & 45 1911. But for carry use, my M&P 9c works just fine for its intened purpose.

I rotate my caliber choices by threat determination daily.lol

thats how i do it, if i think that i have to go into a gang battle or a zombie fest facing 15 people/undead hordes i pull out my 9mm 16 rounder, but if i think that my day will go fairly well and viscous crowd free i just carry the good ole 45 8 rounder

I think some people forget just how many people are killed every year with a 22. ya,ll shoud do some research on that.

Here we go again.

The purpose of a self defense firearm is not to kill the threat. It's to stop the threat. A .22 can kill, but it SUCKS at stopping. The bad guy has a tendency to die shortly after they kill you. Mission NOT accomplished.

I'd like to remind everyone this thread is in the stupid stuff section

But on a serious note, This is my EDC if you carry anything less you're unprepared and your advice invalid
i.imgur.com_HKvti.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom