• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why are you still using that mouse gun caliber?

If i have to use a gun for self defense, no matter the caliber, i'm going to shoot them a whole bunch. My "whole bunch" is more with 9mm than .40 or .45 and I can afford to practice more as well.

That's not real is it?

That's Kristen Bell from a scene in Heroes. Here's one where she has only the holes she's supposed to have.

kristen-bell-maxim.jpg

I was in Chicago last year on business. I drove so I took all my guns. The second night I left my hotel and walked just across the street to a waffle house. I just got my eggs when these three guys came in with guns drawn. They walked right up to the counter and shot the cook in the back. He was really big and fat so the first shot didn't kill him. He just turned around and looked dumbfounded. They all shot him several times in the chest and he fell over. The waitress yelled something and one of the thugs shot her in the neck. I felt like I was next. I never thought I would really be in this position. I slipped my Kimber up and shot the nearest guy in the back. The 45 did the job. He never knew what hit him. I emptied the rest at
the other two and got one more. The last guy was wild by now and came straight at me. I was out of bullets. Now what.
My Beretta bobcat saved my life that night. I shot him 7 times in the face. The police of course arrested me .....for making up such a stupid story......HAS ANYONE EVER ACTUALLY HAD TO USE HIS GUN....REGARDLESS OF CALIBER.

I apologize for this......

I was in Chicago last year on business. I drove so I took all my guns. The second night I left my hotel and walked just across the street to a waffle house. I just got my eggs when these three guys came in with guns drawn. They walked right up to the counter and shot the cook in the back. He was really big and fat so the first shot didn't kill him. He just turned around and looked dumbfounded. They all shot him several times in the chest and he fell over. The waitress yelled something and one of the thugs shot her in the neck. I felt like I was next. I never thought I would really be in this position. I slipped my Kimber up and shot the nearest guy in the back. The 45 did the job. He never knew what hit him. I emptied the rest at
the other two and got one more. The last guy was wild by now and came straight at me. I was out of bullets. Now what.
My Beretta bobcat saved my life that night. I shot him 7 times in the face. The police of course arrested me .....for making up such a stupid story......HAS ANYONE EVER ACTUALLY HAD TO USE HIS GUN....REGARDLESS OF CALIBER.

I apologize for this......

:pop2:

Back
Top Bottom