• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WHY Buy Vortex Optics

buttplate

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
I just wanted to share with everyone a very positive experience I had today with Vortex Optics in case anyone is contemplating new binoculars or a scope.

About ten years ago I bought a pair of Vortex Talon binoculars. I had done some research and with that research called Vortex. The Vortex rep told me that if Vortex optics EVER fails they will repair or replace at no charge.

A couple weeks ago my Talons broke. The diopter adjuster came off and would not stay on. I called Vortex when I returned from the country. The VIP warranty rep emailed me a UPS label, yep Vortex paid the postage. Today I received a brand new pair of Vortex Viper HD, an upgrade, binoculars by UPS. Was that great customer service or what? My binoculars were replaced at truly "no cost" to me!!!! The replacements are sharp and crystal clear. I will be buying Vortex going forward.

I just wanted to share this with everyone.

Hunt safe

Buddy broke (actually bent the tube) on a scope that he dropped attached to a rifle. Told them what happened and just wanted it repaired and to let him know the cost. They told him nope, no cost and also sent a label to return it. New scope arrived about week later. Great CS goes a long ways in getting repeat business. Might be why there is a Vortex Viper HS 2.5x10x44 on my hunting gun.

Back
Top Bottom