• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why carry a spare mag? (Carry fail confession )

No like putting them up while I’m 600 miles away from home. LOL

Well not all of them. LOL

Haha oh, well that makes sense. I was just pokin fun at my buddies that got their carry permit, bought a gun, a holster, and thats the extent of it. Never practice ANYTHING in regards to guns, defense stuff, etc. Even simple yet important things like drawing from concealment and what not are far from them

Haha oh, well that makes sense. I was just pokin fun at my buddies that got their carry permit, bought a gun, a holster, and thats the extent of it. Never practice ANYTHING in regards to guns, defense stuff, etc. Even simple yet important things like drawing from concealment and what not are far from them
Preeeach!

Preeeach!

giphy (2).gif

This type situation is why I don't consider carrying right now. 5, almost 3, and 6 month old kids definately have a negative impact on IQ and emotional stability. I'm a little scatterbrained as it is, and kids make it much much worse.

I posted a thread about my single-shot 0+1 Glock awhile back. LMAO!

I removed the 33-round “nightstand mag” and got distracted before I inserted the 17-round “carry mag”

I walked around for a couple hours with one in the chamber but no mag before I realized it.

I posted a thread about my single-shot 0+1 Glock awhile back. LMAO!

I removed the 33-round “nightstand mag” and got distracted before I inserted the 17-round “carry mag”

I walked around for a couple hours with one in the chamber but no mag before I realized it.
First thing I thought of was the day bangbang was just bang with his single shot Glock ...lol

Back
Top Bottom