• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why Colt AR-15s are the only AR I will own.

This whole thread is flame bait if I've ever seen it ... good luck with that. In other news, at 100 yards, my $700 after tax 16" DPMS "throw it under the seat truck gun" ar15 shot 1.25 inch 5 round groups out of the box ...... so I'm not impressed.

:pop2:

Brand new out of the box. Cleaned and taken to the range. 6 rounds fired 3 at 50 and 3 at 100. Didn't even have to sight it in. Top is 100 bottom is 50.

Love my Colt 6940

I've done the same thing with a Bushmaster and DPMS...but no one will believe me, and apparently nobody likes those. LOL

Several of the mid priced platforms are nearly the same quality as Colt. Not really that big a price difference compared to some of the high end brands.

You would take a Colt over a Noveske, DD, Larue, LWRC, Ranier Arms, BCM, KAC......
Ok.

For the price... Hell yeah!

Last BM I had couldn't do better than 4 MOA.

They must be fairly good, Border Patrol and Texas State troopers are betting their lives on them.

I believe in results. Not so much faith based concerning weapons. We ever get a chance I don't mind a bit of a skills/platform challenge. Same type of weapon same type of sighting system. My brand verses yours. My skill set verses your skill set. Would be fun.

I would love to see a friendly challenge! It would be fun as long as someone records the meet for the rest of us. Used to be a challenge thread somewhere here...

Why aren't they touching?

Damn! LOL

Back
Top Bottom