• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why do so many people have busted phones?

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Okay I MAY be jinxing myself by posting this thread but I just don't get it. Damn near everyone I worked with at my old port job had a broken phone screen. And close w that many at my new company. Granted a lot of them are careless 20 something's. So I get that. But people of all ages are walking around looking at a spider web crack on their phones. And it's about even between iPhones and Androids. I just don't get it. That would make me crazy in a very short time. I'm no uppity snob type. Damn near everything else I have is broken or worn out. But I draw the line at cracked screens.

th

mine came with a fancy protective case so it will never crack

Okay I MAY be jinxing myself by posting this thread but I just don't get it. Damn near everyone I worked with at my old port job had a broken phone screen. And close w that many at my new company. Granted a lot of them are careless 20 something's. So I get that. But people of all ages are walking around looking at a spider web crack on their phones. And it's about even between iPhones and Androids. I just don't get it. That would make me crazy in a very short time. I'm no uppity snob type. Damn near everything else I have is broken or worn out. But I draw the line at cracked screens.

Have someone you know with a broke screen take a screen shot of it so this thread can have pictures.

Back
Top Bottom