• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why do so many people have busted phones?

??????????
"Android" doesn't make phones, let alone screens. You mean that applies to every single maker of Android phones? Seems a bit of a stretch.

I should have said every instead of Apple. I’ve sat in the store and have watched DOZENS of people walk in, hear the price of the screen, and walk out. The print shops name escapes me buts its in the same shopping center as the Harbor Freight in Canton. Exit 19 575 Next to subway I think, just past the burning wolf that was shot in the elbow. While eating tacos. Pardon me for the generalization between iPhone and android. And yes I’ve had my far share of screens replaced. So for the record, go fu<k yourself, sir. And get that high horse out of here too...

Mine has been busted for a while.
I just get the cheapest replacement phone eventually.
Construction is hard on phones.

(I only ever care when it interferes with the viewing pleasure of the thick girls thread.)

Ain't it the truth..as much as my daughter depends on her phone, she treats it rough.Don't know if she's lost more phones or broken more screens...I see that Battery Source is selling phone screens now..it's a money maker.

Back
Top Bottom