• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why do you hunt

Well I’ll be the a$$hole. I hunt for the thrill of the chase. I hunt for the satisfaction of out smarting my prey. I hunt to see and enjoy good dog work. I hunt to enjoy time with friends and family. Last and least of all I hunt for the meat. I give most all of it away.

Thrill of the hunt. The food. The exercise. Memories with friends and family. Time spent in God's creation. Wall hangers for bragging rights.

My dad would have knocked my teeth down my throat for being disrespectful and talking like that little brat. The father should be ashamed raising a child like that, but I realize the father is a ignorant buffoon and is proud of his demon seed.
Some on here remember don’t be talking when the grown folks are talking.

Nobody except me likes the thrill of the hunt? I find that hard to believe. :cool:

Yes Sir.
I just can’t stay out of the woods.....it’s the only place I feel truly at home
Hunted pretty much every weekend during deer off season for the past 10 years just to trying to kill coyotes at night for an excuse to be out there.
Nothing like the woods at night.

Yes...the thrill of the hunt is awesome.
Finding out how deer interact and how they react to you is incredible.
Sometimes they flee when they hear or see you coming at that 70yard zone or they walk right up to you to try to figure out what you are.
Spending time in the woods and learning new things is my idea of education.
I’ve been keeping a log book of all my hunts that I’ll pass on to my grandsons.....including our first hunt together a couple weeks ago where we took a doe from our tower stand.
My Daughter said it’s been all they’ve been talking about for the past couple weeks.

I hunt because I enjoy being in the woods. I hunt because it reminds me of growing up at my grandfathers farm my happy place. I hunt because I want my son to feel that way. I hunt because I want to pass the enjoyment of the outdoors on to him. I hunt because I dont want him to ever think its a killing game but a game of respect and pursuit. I dont want him to be the turd in the video

Back
Top Bottom