• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why does everyone wanna see DL or GWCL?

Well, I'm just too pretty to go to prison and being Bubba or Qwantavious's boy toy so yall gonna have to give up ALL your damn info to me!
Sorry guys, I just couldn't resist that. Lol!
Hey friend....i hate to break this to you....its a law in the BOOK OF MARRIAGE THAT A WIFE HAS TO TELL HIM THAT HE'S PRETTY AND HE'S GOT GOOD LOOKING LEGS(That's what my wife says ...i got pretty legs)....

As many have replied its to confirm GA residency which makes me feel like I am following the law. Carry permit clears my conscience one step further and tells me someone vetted this person and they met the requirements to own a gun. I'll do a deal without a carry permit but not without proof of age/residency.

I you really want to get serious about your "due diligence" you would go through a FFL holder for each and every firearms transaction. :fish2:
There's no need in doing half measures, do the full monty?:thumb:

The prosecuting attorney's opening statement: "Since you were checking DL and GWL, then you must have had some suspicion that the buyer was a criminal, before you sold the mass school shooter the weapon.":doh:

“No sir: I was verifying he was who he said he was because I don’t want to be arguing with no lawyers. “

I think most folks do it to skip that step.

Is this all we got to talk about today?

60% of the time,

I'm whipping this out, every time.

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom