• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why does everyone wanna see DL or GWCL?

Very interesting. I have only sold guns to people I knew, so not that big of a deal. I did buy a gun from a sketchy individual once, kind of felt like I was doing the world a favor getting it out of his hands. I almost bought a gun from a fella when I was working on the road once, had no idea that I would have been in violation of the law had the transaction gone thru. Maybe we should add some laws that make the current laws less confusing.

Oh My!!

Why does everyone wanna see my junk? I don't know. I just show it.
We don't wanna see YOUR junk, we wanna see the midget hooker's junk. Lmao!

Hey friend....i hate to break this to you....its a law in the BOOK OF MARRIAGE THAT A WIFE HAS TO TELL HIM THAT HE'S PRETTY AND HE'S GOT GOOD LOOKING LEGS(That's what my wife says ...i got pretty legs)....
Pretty legs huh? Umkay, you keep telling yourself that. I saw your legs in the wrasslin' video on youtube. Lol! j/k
My wife quit tellin' me I was pretty 30 years ago! Bwahahahahaha!!!

70880ef3-018a-4696-b219-6e60b7eb113c_text.gif

We don't wanna see YOUR junk, we wanna see the midget hooker's junk. Lmao!

Pretty legs huh? Umkay, you keep telling yourself that. I saw your legs in the wrasslin' video on youtube. Lol! j/k
My wife quit tellin' me I was pretty 30 years ago! Bwahahahahaha!!!
Pretty is in the EYE OF THE BEHOLDER.....I've been accused of riding a chicken,because of my legs....HATERS gonna HATE you know...lol

Pretty is in the EYE OF THE BEHOLDER.....I've been accused of riding a chicken,because of my legs....HATERS gonna HATE you know...lol
OMG I'm dyin' laughing over here! Riding a chicken! I'm serious, I can't hardly type I'm laughing so hard! Lmao!

Back
Top Bottom