• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why does this website look like garbage 24/7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh look the site looks even worse now.....

Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 1.42.28 PM.png

I just dont understand why something(or multiple things) is always broken on a site that generates the kind of ad revenue this one does. "Hey im a mod, provide this info and that info" I provide info and BOOM hes gone forever lol. Id be happier if one came in and said, "Hey eff off, we just like it better broken and looking like crap all the time."

I just dont understand why something(or multiple things) is always broken on a site that generates the kind of ad revenue this one does. "Hey im a mod, provide this info and that info" I provide info and BOOM hes gone forever lol. Id be happier if one came in and said, "Hey eff off, we just like it better broken and looking like crap all the time."
Remind me again why your still here??

well go for it
I'm sure you can afford a point or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom