• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why is a G45 MOS slide more expensive than a new G45?

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
228   0
Reaction score
So I found a deal on a Trijicon RMR Type 02 3.25 MOA RMR and got to thinking I might want that on my carry gun. I was shocked to see the prices on milled aftermarket or factory OEM slides milled for optics. Is there some magic ju-ju that I'm unaware of that makes this slide as expensive as the whole damned pistol I bought a couple of years ago? Outside of the transitory inflation of only 6-7% we're told is going away soon, of course.

So I found a deal on a Trijicon RMR Type 02 3.5 MOA RMR and got to thinking I might want that on my carry gun. I was shocked to see the prices on milled aftermarket or factory OEM slides milled for optics. Is there some magic ju-ju that I'm unaware of that makes this slide as expensive as the whole damned pistol I bought a couple of years ago? Outside of the transitory inflation of only 6-7% we're told is going away soon, of course.
you cant be tacticool for free.
in your neck of the woods it is referred to " ballin' on a budget"... your better off getting some shoes or "kicks" and some wheels for your truck, you could have gotten by with some "Dubs" but now you need thirtyz..
dont be a walmart playa....

Back
Top Bottom