• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why is the Super Bowl in Atlanta?

I hope for all the extra hoopla, the people that could really use the money its bringing, get some of it. Personally, the only reason my feeling were positive toward construction of the new stadium was because it put Ga workers to work.

So that our white trash neighbors can throw a great big obnoxiously loud party and hoot and holler and gee-HAWW!!! have their own natty lite-fueled Civil War reenactment (I am devoutly Southern and mean no offense to those who actually participate in these reenactments), and behave like bucktoothed inbred cretins. Oh yeah and ain't no party if it don't last til 2 or 3am. Yayyuh cmon!!! <gluggluggluglug, buuUUURRRRrrrp! Pass me another'n!!>

So that our white trash neighbors can throw a great big obnoxiously loud party and hoot and holler and gee-HAWW!!! have their own natty lite-fueled Civil War reenactment (I am devoutly Southern and mean no offense to those who actually participate in these reenactments), and behave like bucktoothed inbred cretins. Oh yeah and ain't no party if it don't last til 2 or 3am. Yayyuh cmon!!! <gluggluggluglug, buuUUURRRRrrrp! Pass me another'n!!>
man i miss those partys

Why not? I welcome new people. Business thrives on customers. I welcome new potential customers. This is a great place to live and grow a family.(fig)
Transplant since '94 and love it here in NE GA.

Back
Top Bottom