• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why oh why will they not make AR 15s with iron sights anymore?

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Gayness. I just want a SBR upper by Noveske in 300 bo with a set of iron sights and a carry handle that is built into the upper.

I hate these things. So stupid.

cdn.shopify.com_s_files_1_0259_2561_products_Gen_III_10.5_5.568c4d85962c69e77669224767d99ead9e.jpg

The carry handle makes it feel like you are toting a tactical purse. Flat top and flip ups for this guy. A nice clean view through the red dot, with the ability to flip up if there is an issue.
Because no one wants that

No one wants it because you are all gay and your wimpy little flip up sights will break off and your batteries will go dead if you ever see any real combat.

No one wants it because you are all gay and your wimpy little flip up sights will break off and your batteries will go dead if you ever see any real combat.
Still not as gay as toting a tactical purse. My red dot would break and my flip ups would too? What, am I beating people to death with it? Am I out of ammo?

Do you need a snickers? I don't have a problem with a FSP, but you want a built-in carry handle also? Follow the money. They build what they can sell. What you are describing is very niche. Even your duty rifle probably didn't have a built-in carry handle.

Back
Top Bottom