• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why would anyone......................

The owners/buyers probably do not intend to turn their guns in either when they are banned
images

I think it will die down before anything gets done legislatively. I could be wrong but this incident seems to already be a spec in the rear view mirror. As far as bump stocks go I can't believe the balls of some guys trying to sell them since last week. It was bad enough after previous incidents with ARs going for gold prices. But at least then you actually got a working firearm for your money. But this is just retarded. There's no way I would pay even original pre panic retail for something that looks really homo when installed on a rifle.

Last. I saw on the news the shooter supposedly had all these calculations written on what was previously thought to be a suicide not. LVPD said he was figuring out bullet drop and yards involved in order to make the most kills. How are we supposed to believe any of that ****? None of his sniper math means **** with those gay ass stocks on the rifles.

Please, please, PLEASE contact your congressman regarding no more gun laws whether you believe in bump fire stocks or not!
I think way down here my Senator is still David Perdue. I have to say that I've been surprised by him so far. He seems to be completely behind the Trump agenda. I originally thought he would be a typical bull**** politician like his uncle Sonny. But so far so good.

Back
Top Bottom