• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why you should carry in your yard.

57tr6

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
84   0
Reaction score
Or maybe why your wife should.....

This is part of a report from our local Sheriff about an incident April 1st.

"For folks living in the Eastanollee - Avalon area this morning you noticed a lot of sheriff deputies. We were looking for a suspect wanted by Franklin County who ran on foot from one of my deputy's. We called for bloodhounds. The suspect broke into a shop, and as we closed in he was approaching a female in her yard in a fast manner. The suspect got more than he bargained for. The female felt threatened as he got very close to her and she pulled her handgun and shot off one round near him. The suspect immediately changed course and ran the other way(way to go Calamity Jane)! As deputies closed in they captured the wanted felon. He is charged with more serious felonies in Stephens County and is in your county jail. Good job to the brave female who was on her property minding her business. Great work by your deputies as well. A good ending with no injuries. Thank you Lord!"

Last edited:
As I was reading your post my son came through the room with his rifle slung around his back.

That's what I call a happy home.

Too bad the lady did not finish him. Then we could really celebrate.

All day, er'y day.

Folks, you never know when you'll need it.

We'll be a happier society when we're all carryin'...

Its just too easy to not atleast throw something like a Ruger LCP in the pocket when heading to the yard or mailbox. Even in gym shorts with pockets its convenient.

Back
Top Bottom