• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Wild looking squirrel

It’s a Sherman Squirrel. They are the most fun animals to watch. The ones I have seen in the woods don’t seem to care about humans one bit.

It’s a Sherman Squirrel. They are the most fun animals to watch. The ones I have seen in the woods don’t seem to care about humans one bit.

Sherman squirrel? Those are the most dangerous kinds... They can come in and burn your city to the ground just like that...

I used to work at CG and back when they had the Buick Challenge golf tournament we would have to paint the scoreboard towers out on the course and we'd see many different fox squirrels with unique colors. There are some solid black ones there too. It was cool seeing them every Fall........

I used to work at CG and back when they had the Buick Challenge golf tournament we would have to paint the scoreboard towers out on the course and we'd see many different fox squirrels with unique colors. There are some solid black ones there too. It was cool seeing them every Fall........

I went to several Buick Challenges at Green Island Hills in Columbus, GA as a kid before they took it to Callaway... it was pretty cool meeting and hanging out with the players.

never knew these existed.

upload_2021-2-28_21-11-2.jpeg

Seen quite a few of these in Meriwether county . Solid black one too .

Sat in a stand and watched the biggest one I've ever seen near Rocky Mt.

Seen a few in southeast Coweta county . Got one from Haralson on my wall that was given to me by an old friend that's passed away now .

Back
Top Bottom