• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Will the Gun Show in Atlanta this weekend be worth going to?

I went to the Gwinnett show a couple weeks ago, and it was crowded but not overly so. One of my buddies picked up a Windham SRC for $1,199, but most of the AR's were $1,700 and up. He got a really good deal in this market. Ammo deals were hit or miss, mostly miss.

I am probably going on Saturday just to see what there is to see.

Don't waste your time or gas. You'd be better off if you would just stay at home and have a GUTTER SPIKE driven into your temple!

I know prices will be insane. I wont be looking for an AR because I know prices will be crazy. Ill be looking for a pistol that shouldnt be too jacked up, but is it really not worth it?

I went to the Gwinnett show a couple weeks ago, and it was crowded but not overly so. One of my buddies picked up a Windham SRC for $1,199, but most of the AR's were $1,700 and up. He got a really good deal in this market. Ammo deals were hit or miss, mostly miss.

I am probably going on Saturday just to see what there is to see.

i was there, arrived at 8 and was about 150 in line. At the open I'd say about 1000 in line. Prices where on the stupid side for handguns IMOIMO

I'm thinking of going and wearing my homeless guns for sale sign. I'll be one of the people trying to find the a buyer for one of my weapons.

"Will the Gun Show in Atlanta this weekend be worth going to?"

Does a bear wear a funny hat while failing at an ***-kicking contest?

Back
Top Bottom