• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Will the Gun Show in Atlanta this weekend be worth going to?

I am handicapped, tried to go, couldn't get in th parkinlot, & the line was across th lot & down! Everytime I've ever been in that building to a show, they were gougin prices! & No one would even consider a trade!

There was some moderation in prices. Saw a DPMS down to $1299. Ammo was stupid. We had a table and priced out ammo a bit less stupid and sold a bit. Under priced on parts and sold some. Buyers were cash poor. Could have sold many barrels and BCG but can't get any.

I saw either the delton's or dpms for 1100 with 100 off If I remember correctly...could be wrong though. I also saw some stripped lowers for $149.

I only went to find a m&p9c mag. took a new sig 229 .40 12rd to trade. Only one table had them and he wanted $60.. and wouldn't trade even though he was selling the sig mags for $75....no thanks i'll pass on your $60 mag....

Last edited:
I went. Wasn't impressed. Lots of ammo for .223 and hi calibers for rifles but all of the 9mm ammo was GONE by 1PM. Everything else was too high. Handgun prices were over $100-$150 more than the value on used guns. New guns were about MSRP or a little cheaper with some tables doing $25 dollars off. Lots of people were there for sure but wasn't worth the $12 admission price I feel. The one in Forest Park as the Farmer's Market a month back for $8 dollars was much better. Not as many people and lost of new gun unders MSRP.

That's my $.02

Back
Top Bottom