• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Will the Gun Show in Atlanta this weekend be worth going to?

Better off buying on the ODT! Guns shows ain't what the use to be 20 years ago. The last few shows tht I went to where terrible. Dealers asking more for stuff than normal!?!? I think I ve been to my last one.... Just ain't the same... I find far better deals on the ODT! Good people and I can shop right here on my couch. Every deal I have made so far has been awesome...

That about says it all right there. +1

what a joke like the rest of them, they used to be fun and discounts everywhere.NOW they are became greedy and crocks,and even the customers selling are the same as dealers these days.

what a joke like the rest of them, they used to be fun and discounts everywhere.NOW they are became greedy and crocks,and even the customers selling are the same as dealers these days.
Its like some jerks are trying to ban guns and causing unusual demand in the market driving up prices. AUGH. Stupid Supply and Demand.

In over 30 years of going to gun shows I only bought three guns from a dealer table. I always buy from the "walkers with guns". A lot of times you can find something you want at a decent price. I haven't been able to do the driving or the walking because of problems with my hip replacement. I haven't been to one for a while but sure wish I could get to one.

I also miss talking to a lot of the guys I knew from the different shows.

Back
Top Bottom