• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Will the Gun Show in Atlanta this weekend be worth going to?

One thing a gun show can offer is a venue to compare guns. Iwentbtothe Gwinnett sho2 woks ago because iwanted to handle all the pocket 9 s, like the Shield, Kahr, Nano, Sig, Kimber and others as I was trying to decide on one. That helped and I ended up getting ( not at the show ) the Sig 938 and the Kimber Solo

hope the prices were better than Macon today... ammo's starting to come down some, but the guns looked like they were as high or higher than a month ago--

on another note,

i picked up my grips from Matt today, and settled with him on the giveaway grips- so everybody, take 2 minutes to check out my post.. if you miss it, you'll be kicking yourself !

maybe i got a couple good deals on ammo, i wasn't buying .223 , but saw a couple vendors with limited supply for about .50/round... one guy had PMC for 7.00/box- i did pick up 200 rounds of .45 for less than 25.00/box

i just got back into buying, because of a divorce that left me in that canoe that tipped over

at the time i was shooting after work almost daily, almost every weekend and i was paying 12.99 for win white box 9mm 100 bulk packs, 15-16/brick for 22lr and 12-13/box for 50 boxes of .45.. so right now, anything less than .50/round-center fire seems fair with the gouging going on-- 400.00/case for .45 ACP seems steep, and will keep me from being able to shoot as much as i used to, but i'd rather pay that than 600.00/case i saw at the show at one table today

i didn't get the best .45 deal today, considering it worked out to 22.00/box, but i didn't have to drive 2 hours to get it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom