• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wilson/Vickers elite snag free Glock sights

I like the design of the rear sight. For the front sight on a carry gun, I prefer tritium, but a gold bead is a good choice. Whatever the front, I prefer a plain black rear sight.

The rear sight really got my attention, along with the narrow front sight post, and the gold bead option. I like tritium also, and have found it to be about as useful as anything I've ever tried while shooting in low light. This time I want to try the gold bead because I have always been able to see a gold bead quite well in low light while hunting deer or birds, and because I am curious. No other reason, really. One thing I like about the U notch rear sight is the gaps/space on both sides of the front sight post while looking through it. For surgical shooting I can't say if this is the best option, but it looks like a quick and easy way to pick up that front sight for a defensive gun. I guess we'll see. I ordered a set yesterday!

Yep I think I understand now cmshoot cmshoot , maybe I'll try it soon! Sorry to hijack your thread MRH MRH !

No worries my friend! This is what the ODT is all about, and gaining free knowledge from a pro is always a good thing!
FWIW, the rear sight is also available with dots on both sides...I prefer the serrated, all black rear sight, but other options are available if they are more to your liking.

They look really similar to the new XS F8 sights.

These Wilson/Vickers sights have been around for 4-5 years, but this is the first time I've seen them. They remind me of some of the Warren tactical sights I've seen before, except with a better front sight, IMO.

I'll give some feedback when they arrive and I have installed them and shot some rounds using them. The front and rear sights are not sold together, even though they go together, and must be ordered separately. I suppose this is because everyone is different and can order them to their own liking, with several options combinations available. I like this option. Together the cost is competitive and comparable to any other aftermarket sights of very good quality.

The fastening seems to be very solid as well. This is another big selling point for me. In a perfect world I would prefer fixed sights of my own choosing, but I would have to dive into the custom world to have that so I'm hoping these will be good enough for a basic Glock.

Link? looks interesting, I too like the blacked out rear sights since talking to cmshoot cmshoot a while back about it. I have to redo my glock anyways since it got banged up real good just like me when I was in my motorcycle accident.

Link? looks interesting, I too like the blacked out rear sights since talking to cmshoot cmshoot a while back about it. I have to redo my glock anyways since it got banged up real good just like me when I was in my motorcycle accident.

Rear sight, all black serrated.
https://shopwilsoncombat.com/Vickers-Elite-Battlesight-for-Glock-Black-Serrated/productinfo/669B/

This is the front sight. Keep in mind the .230" shown here is for .45 and 10mm, while the .245" is made for everything else: 9mm, .40, .357 Sig...Although I have read that the .230" will work for all calibers, I cannot verify that and would stick with the size made for their intended use, but that's a personal choice.

And of course these front sights are available in tritium, gold bead, etc...

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/Vicker...for-Glock-Gold-Bead-230/productinfo/668GB230/

Not really a fan of the gold bead. I do like the look of the rear sight though. I would be willing to give it a shot if they made an M&P version.

Rear sight, all black serrated.
https://shopwilsoncombat.com/Vickers-Elite-Battlesight-for-Glock-Black-Serrated/productinfo/669B/

This is the front sight. Keep in mind the .230" shown here is for .45 and 10mm, while the .245" is made for everything else: 9mm, .40, .357 Sig...Although I have read that the .230" will work for all calibers, I cannot verify that and would stick with the size made for their intended use, but that's a personal choice.

And of course these front sights are available in tritium, gold bead, etc...

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/Vicker...for-Glock-Gold-Bead-230/productinfo/668GB230/
Do these only fit Glocks? I couldn't put them on my 1911 or Sig?

Do these only fit Glocks? I couldn't put them on my 1911 or Sig?

No, you’d need sights that fit your specific pistol.

^what he said. These sights are made specifically for Glocks.

I have no idea if they make these sights that will fit Sigs or 1911's, but I would bet something very similar is available, especially for the 1911. After all, these are made by Wilson Combat.

Back
Top Bottom