• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Winchester 24gun safe $550 at Costco

Also at costco the bighorn is $10 more buts it ships for free. (Mail order only) They are the same size and they might be the same safe. This price starts on the 11 and runs thru 5/5. Some claim you can remove the door for easier movement in your house.

To my understanding, if you use a membership and credit card, the names have to match unless you use cash. I tried using my brother's card and they told me I couldn't buy it with my credit card but I could use cash. The system denies info that doesn't match. I have a costco card too if anyone need me to come.

I bought my safe from Costco.

Only problem with buying from them is that you have to arrange your own pickup. Not easy when you don't have a pickup and a bunch of strong, willing buds. But well worth the cash.

The great thing about Costco is their return policy.

Hit me up if you need someone to front a membership. Happy to provide that service to my ODT brothers (and sisters).

I purchased my Cannon safe from there and it included delivery.

To my understanding, if you use a membership and credit card, the names have to match unless you use cash. I tried using my brother's card and they told me I couldn't buy it with my credit card but I could use cash. The system denies info that doesn't match. I have a costco card too if anyone need me to come.

Used my wifes costco card and my credit card to purchase my safe. No issues. Only the membership # was required.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
I bought mine just like it from Academy for I think $599. Then I saw the one at Costco $100 cheaper at the time. I was mad at first until I read on the one from Costco that it was fireproof for 30 min. The one I got from Academy is fireproof for 1 hour. Wholesale stores get wholesale products. Just like their TV's. They are made from wholesale parts that are different from the tv's that you buy at HHGREG or Best Buy. I didn't believe that this was true until I called Samsung and they verified that it was correct.

I bought mine just like it from Academy for I think $599. Then I saw the one at Costco $100 cheaper at the time. I was mad at first until I read on the one from Costco that it was fireproof for 30 min. The one I got from Academy is fireproof for 1 hour. Wholesale stores get wholesale products. Just like their TV's. They are made from wholesale parts that are different from the tv's that you buy at HHGREG or Best Buy. I didn't believe that this was true until I called Samsung and they verified that it was correct.

I also hear that the same rifles sold at walmart are made from cheaper parts then the same rifle sold by your LGS. :)

Back
Top Bottom