• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

???????????????Winchester 94 Pre 64 30-30 Question??????????

18XRay

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
12   0
Reaction score
I have a in perfect condition Winchester 94 Pre-64 30-30. Will it grow in Value or will it just stay in the $1000-1400 region all of my life? I am in my mid 20's so a long life. I love this rifle but I just don't like shooting it because its so nice. So I guess the question is should I keep it or sell it and get something a little bit more modern like an SBR'd 9mm rifle? Thanks for the Help.

I have a in perfect condition Winchester 94 Pre-64 30-30. Will it grow in Value or will it just stay in the $1000-1400 region all of my life? I am in my mid 20's so a long life. I love this rifle but I just don't like shooting it because its so nice. So I guess the question is should I keep it or sell it and get something a little bit more modern like an SBR'd 9mm rifle? Thanks for the Help.

The purchasing power of the dollar will continue to go down, so the dollar value of your 94 will probably go up until the dollar collapses. Run of the mill, but mint pre 64's can be had for $600 to $800. With the original hang tag, box, etc, considerably more. Unusual ones can also bring considerably more from collectors. It was made to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom