Giveaway!  **winner chosen** for site supporters only food saver giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugerceltics13

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
31   0
Reaction score
winner chosen through random number generator; number chosen was post #5.
ken ford is the winner. please pm me.

just for the chits and giggles i'm giving this food saver starter kit away. write a saying or quote or something positive about animals and post a picture of ur pet. fish, dog, cat, hamster, snake, lama, horse whatever. animals are a part of my life and have brought me such joy. i know everybody on here has to have a non-humanoid best friend. if u don't post a quote and picture then u won't win. all joke posts and negative comments will be reported and removed from the thread. i will leave this open for 7 days. on the 7th day, i'll use a RNG and a winner will be selected. u have 24 hrs to pm me ur shipping address, otherwise i'll pick another random number. i can bring it to jack's deli for the ar-15 giveaway in june. if u won't be there, i would prefer u pick up in athens. if i have to mail it to u, i will do so on my dime but a positive feedback will be required :pray2:

as per the usual, if ur a breeder or u advocate the breeding of dogs, u can just skip this giveaway. you know who you are. if you post more than one picture, i will only count one post as an entry, just for the sake of fairness.

"dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole" -roger caras

here's a pic of some of my 4 legged critters

Last edited:
dog and gun.jpg

Best dog i have ever owned. Found him in a vacant parking lot and has done nothing but brought me joy.

IN!
I love my dogs! Like more than most humans...

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 47
  • 000_2136.jpg
    000_2136.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 001.GIF
    001.GIF
    217.8 KB · Views: 334
  • 000_2138.jpg
    000_2138.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 000_2140.jpg
    000_2140.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 318
  • 000_2123.jpg
    000_2123.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
My old yeller dog Cody passed away this year ( a 14 yr old Golden) and the Mrs. replaced him with 2 purse dogs. I only had a pic of one of them at work, so here's Mollyanne. So much for security. Good thing I have a good alarm system and street sweepers.
molly pic VI.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom