Giveaway!  WINNERS CHOSEN!!***Supporters and Future Supporters!!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackWoods

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
132   0
Reaction score
What It Do Errrbody! Upon passing the big 5,000 post milestone and in my newly,Highly Compensated(nada jk), role of FNG Mod, I thought it only fit to give back to the site and do a little give away!! Cool thing about my give away is that anyone can enter!! This includes, Supporters,Non-Supporters,New Guys,Old Timers,Whiners,A****, Conplainers,Guys,Gals,Whoever!!!! *Disclaimer, Gougers can(GJIFOAT)* The Give Away will have TWO WINNERS(I will choose ( 1 Supporter and 1 Non-Supporter. Prizes for each are listed below!! I know not everyone can afford to be a Supporter, so I wanted to make sure everyone who enjoys this place as much as me, has a fair chance! Heres to many more post,trades,buys,and sells!!! I have met some really cool guys and gals on here and hope to meet many more!!! I'll close the giveaway sometime next friday, (April 5th) and will announce the winners that day. A random number generator will be used to choose the winners. If one or the other has already been chosen, a number will keep getting drawn until it equals one supporter/non-supporter. You get the drift! Please only enter ONCE and Good Luck!!!

Supporter Prizes(must be a supporter by end of giveaway)
*Gerber "Evo" 3.5" Assisted opening knife(one of my EDC's,Super Light,good knife for the $)
*1 20rd box of TulAmmo 7.62x39
*Paracord Keychain W/ what you need to start a fire anywhere!(Made by ODT member VanillaGuerrilla,Ya gotta check out his quality stuff!)

Non-Supporter Prizes
*Spyderco Bug(Slides on your keys and super super sharp out of the box. You'll do everything with this guy! part of my EDC.)
*Paracord Keychain W/ Firestarter(Made by VanillaGuerilla)
*I'LL PAY FOR YOU TO GET SUPPORTER STATUS FOR THE FIRST YEAR!!

Provided Some Pics of all the GOODIES!! (the prizes are still in packaging. The last (2) are photos of mine, so you all could have a better look!)

i46.tinypic.com_34fdzdk.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_03_30_7ynumepe.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_03_30_qy6utate.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom