• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wonder if it'll go bang?

TapcoFan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
108   0
Reaction score
So I was digging through a container of Yugo surplus ammo and found a couple boxes of ammo that weren't Yugo. I have to keep digging through the container since I know there's some more WW2 German ammo laying around somewhere.
20161220_211604.jpg

Either way, I have a lot more rummaging to do. I've been looking for a trio of Mosin bayonets. I have no clue where those might be hiding. So far I've found a Yugo M48, a box full of stripped lowers, and now WW2 ammo. I'm not actually going to shoot this stuff, but it was a cool find.

So I was digging through a container of Yugo surplus ammo and found a couple boxes of ammo that weren't Yugo. I have to keep digging through the container since I know there's some more WW2 German ammo laying around somewhere.
View attachment 1004215
Either way, I have a lot more rummaging to do. I've been looking for a trio of Mosin bayonets. I have no clue where those might be hiding. So far I've found a Yugo M48, a box full of stripped lowers, and now WW2 ammo. I'm not actually going to shoot this stuff, but it was a cool find.

Be glad to help you rummage through all that, you know, just to help you out

Back
Top Bottom