• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

**World Cup 2018**

I was never interested in it until my boys started playing. Then I realized the strategies and formations they are in and NOT just a bunch of guys running around kicking the ball.

I love World Cup season. And yeah Kaotiktribe Kaotiktribe , you really should go to a United game. The energy in the stadium is like no other sport I have seen live.

I was never interested in it until my boys started playing. Then I realized the strategies and formations they are in and NOT just a bunch of guys running around kicking the ball.

I love World Cup season. And yeah Kaotiktribe Kaotiktribe , you really should go to a United game. The energy in the stadium is like no other sport I have seen live.

I played when i was younger and my son plays now. Hope to get my daughter interested in it at some point, but she does the gymnastics thing for now lol

Win make Putin happy.

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 12.53.36 PM.png

Well the World cup is under way with Russia vs Saudi Arabia.

Who's gonna take it this time? My money is on Germany, but then again it always is since Michael Ballack played.

Sucks i cant watch them all...

I know to some this is not as big as the world series or super bowl, but being this is the whole world against each other its much more exiting to me.

The US not being able to cut it also make some folks not as involved, but we chose that focusing on other sports while the rest of the world perfected soccer.

worldsoccertalk.com_wp_content_uploads_2018_01_world_cup_bracket_printable.jpg

I might start watching them :boink: when they get payed $20 million a year like other sports athletes. :doh:
They might be REAL Athletes & worth my valuable time then... :pound:
j/k I wish they had a geriatric league...:thumb:

I might start watching them :boink: when they get payed $20 million a year like other sports athletes. :doh:
They might be REAL Athletes & worth my valuable time then... :pound:
j/k I wish they had a geriatric league...:thumb:

I take it you havnet seen the Forbes list lol. Top 10 highest paid athletes......... 2, 3, and 5 are soccer players.

upload_2018-6-14_13-28-16.png

upload_2018-6-14_13-28-35.png

Back
Top Bottom